Sunday, December 12, 2010

Blast it to the back row!!!!

I cannot contain my enthusiasm because yesterday i got the most beautiful slips of paper in the mail, I'm a senior so obviously first guess would OMG YOU GOT YOUR COLLEGE ACCEPTANCES!!!!! No, i mean yeah i would be happy but this is in a whole different plain. I just got my concert tickets to my all time favorite band, My Chemical Romance. The band that i stayed up till midnight for live streaming concerts (they were on the pacific coast) and organized my t.v and homework schedule for to see music video releases and interviews. I will be having the pleasure of singing along with Gerard Way in person instead of a mere recording onto a disc and then digitized onto my ipod. I will be going deaf from shear awesomeness. Unfortunately this concert is in April, and that's kinda a wait. But my excitement can only grow =]
It is just so beautiful..*sniffle* brings a tear to my eye =')

No comments:

Post a Comment